Strike Card - How It WorksThe Strike Card is a new process for PBCRP members to assist in the exclusions or sentencing of offenders.
X – Strike 1 = Offender details maybe added to PBCRP database
XX – Strike 2 = Offender details added and circulated via the database
XXX – Strike 3 = Exclusion Notice issued
The purpose of the Strike Cards is to:
- Take away the perceived right of entry to a members premises.
- Leaves the offender with no doubt of their warning or exclusion.
- To encourage members to record, not only offences but also aggravating factors.
- To highlight the type of character the offender is.
- Allows the offender to change his/her ways.
- Adds weight to any sentencing, Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO) or possible restraining orders.
- Removes the need of committee meetings and complicated scoring matrixes.